About Me

My photo
My job is being a mom. I feel like I have finally "found" what I am supposed to be doing with my life. I never knew what a blessing children could be until I had my own. I have a wonderful husband who loves us and takes care of us. I can't ask for anything more.

lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

G FORCE: Mission Accomplished

All of you who know my husband, Grant, know that he is very ambitious and driven. Well, over the past several months, he has created this online business, that is one of a kind, for his industry. He has built this thing from nothing to something potentially MASSIVE, and I can't tell you how proud I am of him! He has put blood, sweat and tears into this company, and it finally launched this week. AND so far, it's offering just what he has worked so hard for...Success! I cannot stress to everyone enough how hard working and devoted this man is. Not only that, he is the most loving, caring and wonderful husband and father. I am such a lucky woman! Good job babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment