About Me

My photo
My job is being a mom. I feel like I have finally "found" what I am supposed to be doing with my life. I never knew what a blessing children could be until I had my own. I have a wonderful husband who loves us and takes care of us. I can't ask for anything more.

lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

7 MONTHS OLD!!



Oh my goodness! My little man is 7 months old as of yesterday, and I CANNOT believe how fast time is flying. He's crawling and pulling up now, and before I know it, I'll be boo-hooing dropping him off for his first day of kindergarden. Where is the time going? I truly wonder where my life has gone over the past 10 yrs. Is that normal? I mean to feel like your life has just escaped you? I don't even know what I did before I had my little bundle of joy. He's my world.

Here's a little insight on how G's bday went... lunch with Mom, Dad, Pops and Dovie. Mom and Dovie went to get their nails done, so I went with Dad and Pops (Oh Lordy). THEN... where did we go? LOWES!!! Dad plans on making it a Saturday tradition to take me there when I get older. (The funny part is, Grant really thinks a toddler will enjoy Lowes. LOL!) After Lowes, we came to my house and I played, played and played. Check out the video below to see how much fun I had. Oh, please pay attention to me checking out my hand, Pops laughing at me, and then me making the funniest little chuckle. Could I be any cuter? I think not :)


No comments:

Post a Comment