About Me

My photo
My job is being a mom. I feel like I have finally "found" what I am supposed to be doing with my life. I never knew what a blessing children could be until I had my own. I have a wonderful husband who loves us and takes care of us. I can't ask for anything more.

lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Keepin' Up With Gavin....literally.

What better way to start off my first blog than with a little bit of bragging on my baby boy! Yes, I am a proud mama, so please bear with me. I've decided since I am starting this mid stream, I will just begin with the latest milestone he has reached...CRAWLING!  A couple of weeks ago, at 6 1/2 months old, he started his "let's MAKE mom get back in shape by having to chase me everywhere" mission. I know this is only the beginning, but MAN he is a busy boy!  

We have decided to invest in a gate yard that traps him in a certain area, because when he's not hightailing it to go anywhere but on his play mat, he is torturing Cooper (our bulldog) by pulling his nub, ears or chops. I have to add that Cooper may be an abnormally rambunctious bulldog, but he does, thankfully, have patience with Gavin. Anyway, my little explorer is on the move, and lucky for us, we caught his "first crawl" on video. We were sitting in Grant's mom's office on the floor playing. I noticed he started to pick his hands up in coordination with his knees, so I had Grant start to video with his phone. As you will notice,we were all pretty excited! Yay Gavin!!

   
                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment